Brought to you by Frank Walker, Defense Attorney at Law, on-line at FrankWalker.com – Will Allen seals the game with an interception, hear him talk about it after the game.
Pittsburgh improved to 2-1 in the 2015 season with its first road win of the season.
• The Steelers are now 8-15-2 against the Rams in the regular season, including 2-10-1 on the road.
• Pittsburgh is now 2-0 against St. Louis at the Edward Jones Dome.
• Pittsburgh has won each of its previous four road games vs. NFC opponents, dating back to Dec. 22, 2013 at Green Bay.
• The Steelers are 425-272-2 during the regular season since 1970.
Head Coach Mike Tomlin
• Is now 84-47 during the regular season, including 36-30 on the road.
• Remains unbeaten and improves to 3-0 all-time against St. Louis in the regular season (2-0 on the road).
• Is now 23-11 against the NFC all-time during the regular season and 10-7 on the road.
• Is now 64-10 when the Steelers hold a lead at halftime.
QB Ben Roethlisberger
• Completed 20-of-24 passes for 192 yards and an interception for a passer rating of 82.6 before leaving the game in the third quarter due to an injury.
• Improved to 108-53 as a starter during the regular season and to 47-33 on the road.
• Broke a tie with Terry Bradshaw for the most wins among Steelers quarterbacks in team history with 108.
• Is now 2-0 against St. Louis in the regular season, 2-0 on the road.
• Improved to 30-12 as a starter against NFC opponents, including 13-8 on the road.
QB Mike Vick
• Entered the game in the third quarter and finished the game completing 5-of-6 passes for 38 yards.
WR Antonio Brown
• Led all receivers with game-highs of 11 catches for 108 receiving yards.
• Has registered at least one reception in 75 consecutive games in which he has played, including the postseason – dating back to October 3, 2010.
• Set a career-high for receptions in any half of a game with nine in the first half – tying a franchise record for the most catches in any half of a game (Hines Ward, 9, second half, 11/30/03 vs. Cincinnati).
• His 11 catches marked the sixth double-digit reception game of his NFL career.
• Is the 12th player (13th occasion) to record 400 yards receiving in the first three games of a season since 1960, and the first since 2011 (Wes Welker).