Defensive Player of the Week Candidates include Will Allen, Mike Mitchell and Cam Heyward brought by Frank Walker Law. Also the Super Bowl 40 Reunion from Heinz Field and interviews from it.
Steelers PR Game Notes- TEAM
• Pittsburgh improved to 6-4 overall, 4-2 at home and 1-2 vs. AFC North opponents in 2015.
• The Steelers are now 67-58 against the Browns in regular-season history, including 42-21 at home.
• The Steelers are now 14-1 at Heinz Field in the regular season vs. the Browns.
• The Steelers are now 24-17 against the Browns in the month of November, 13-7 at home during the month of November.
• The offense produced a 300-yard passer (Ben Roethlisberger) and two 100-yard receivers (Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant) for the first time since Dec. 7, 2014 at Cincinnati.
• Held the Browns to 15 rushing yards – the second-fewest allowed in the regular-season series (9, Sept. 12, 1999).
• The defense set a 2015 single-game high with six sacks and its first six sack game since Dec. 21, 2014 (six).
• Converted a two-point attempt in the second quarter (Ben Roethlisberger to Antonio Brown pass) to improve to 5-of-7 on two-point tries in 2015.
• The Steelers are 429-275-2 during the regular season since 1970.
Head Coach Mike Tomlin
• Is now 88-50 during the regular season, including 51-19 at home.
• Improved to 14-3 against Cleveland in the regular season (9-0 at home).
• Improved to 34-17 against AFC North opponents in the regular season (20-7 at home).
• Is now 22-14 in the month of November as the Steelers’ head coach (12-7 at home).
• Has led the Steelers to at least four home wins in a season in each of his nine years as the team’s head coach, dating back to 2007.
• Is now 66-12 when the Steelers hold a lead at halftime.
QB Ben Roethlisberger
• Entered the game in the first quarter and completed 22-of-33 passes for 379 yards and three touchdowns and one interception for a passer rating of 123.2.
• His 379 passing yards marked his 41st 300-yard passing game of his career during the regular season.
• Eclipsed 300 passing yards for the third time in his career against the Browns in 21 starts.