Around the NFL with Russell Baxter and Steelers interviews with Heath Miller, DeAngelo Williams and more. Stillers 365 brought to you by Mr. Rooter Plumbing with 24\7 Emergency Service, by Mr. Magic Car Wash at any of these five great locations- Brentwood, Castle Shannon, Banksville Road, Upper St. Clair and Bridgeville and by Garland Insurance- At Nationwide.
From Steelers PR• Became the first NFL franchise to have three coaches in its history post 50 regular-season wins at home, Chuck Noll: 119, Bill Cowher: 85 and Mike Tomlin: 50.
• Pittsburgh improved to 5-4 overall, 3-2 at home and 2-1 vs. AFC West opponents in 2015.
• The Steelers are now 10-12 against the Raiders in regular-season history, including 6-5 at home.
• The Steelers are now 4-0 against the Raiders in the month of November, 2-0 at home during the month of November.
• The Steelers are 428-275-2 during the regular season since 1970.
• Had two players (Antonio Brown: 306 and DeAngelo Williams: 225) eclipse 200 yards from scrimmage for the first time in the same game in franchise history.
• Improved to 4-of-6 on two-point conversion attempts in 2015 on a Ben Roethlisberger to DeAngelo Williams successful attempt in the second quarter.
Head Coach Mike Tomlin
• Is now 87-50 during the regular season, including 50-19 at home.
• Is the third coach in franchise history to post 50 home wins during the regular season, joining Chuck Noll (119) and Bill Cowher (85).
• Became the 48th coach in NFL history, ninth active, to reach 50 victories at home during the regular season.
• Improved to 2-4 against Oakland in the regular season (2-1 at home).
• Is now 21-14 in the month of November as the Steelers’ head coach (11-7 at home).
• Is now 65-12 when the Steelers hold a lead at halftime.
QB Ben Roethlisberger
• Completed 24-of-44 passing for 334 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for a passer rating 84.8 before leaving the game in the fourth quarter due to injury.
• Improved to 109-54 as a starter during the regular season and to 62-21 at home.
• Increased his Steelers’ franchise record for most wins as a starting quarterback to 109 (Terry Bradshaw, 107).
• Is now 2-4 against Oakland in the regular season as a starter, 2-1 at home.
• Totaled 334 passing yards, his 40th 300-yard passing game of his career during the regular season.
• Is the ninth quarterback in NFL history to record 40 300-yard passing games with one team.
• Is the seventh active quarterback in the NFL with 40 300-yard passing games in the regular season (Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Tony Romo, Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers).
• Eclipsed 300 passing yards for the third time in his career against the Raiders in six starts.