Talking Adaptive Golf, Managing The Big 3, Faldo, Vijah, Langer, Price, and Much More with former IMG Agent John Simpson…
John Simpson is the Founder of the On Course Foundation, dedicated to assisting our wounded Veterans and helping them learn or relearn how to play the game through their Adaptive Golf program. If you are a Veteran or know one who would like to see how they can get you back in the game, please look them up online at www.oncoursefoundationusa.org.
John’s golf industry career took off when he wrote to Mark McCormack, Founder of IMG, and told Mark that he couldn’t grow his organization without him. Mark either believed him or was impressed by John’s boldness because he hired him. We get to hear that amazing story plus:
- How John overcame polio as a child.
- How his father and uncle were pilots in WWII.
- What it was like working with Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, & Gary Player.
- Getting an opportunity to represent Nick Faldo, Vijay Singh, Bernhard Langer, and Nick Price.
- The crazy things advertisers wanted them to do.
- What led him to create the On Course Foundation.
- Mr. Palmer’s involvement with the Foundation.
- The Simpson Cup tournament.
- And much more…